Arnett, Baldwin, Cranston Announced as Presenters
Will be joined by André Braugher, Claire Danes, Jimmy Kimmel, Margo Martindale, and Sofia Vergara
65th Emmy Awards Executive Producer, Ken Ehrlich, has revealed the next round of star-studded presenters for the upcoming telecast, which will air live from the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles on Sunday, September 22nd, (8:00 PM EDT live / 5:00 PM PDT live) on CBS.
With a total of 49 nominations and 10 Emmy Award wins, the following presenters make up some of the most honored names in television:
- CBS' The Millers co-stars, five-time nominee, Will Arnett and two-time nominee as well as 2011 Emmy winner, Margo Martindale
- Two-time winner and 15-time nominee, Alec Baldwin, who is once again nominated this year for his role on NBC's 30 Rock
- Two-time Emmy Award winner and seven-time nominee, André Braugher, who stars in the highly anticipated FOX comedy Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Three-time winner and nine-time nominee, Bryan Cranston, star of the hit AMC series Breaking Bad
- Two-time winner and four-time nominee, Claire Danes, star of the hit Showtime series Homeland
- Three-time nominee, Jimmy Kimmel, host of the ABC hit late-night series Jimmy Kimmel Live
- Four-time nominee, Sofia Vergara, star of the hit ABC comedy Modern Family
They join previously announced presenters Diahann Carroll, Matt Damon, Emily Deschanel, Zooey Deschanel, Michael Douglas, Anna Faris, Tina Fey, Allison Janney, Amy Poehler and Kerry Washington.
Executive produced by Ken Ehrlich, the 65th Emmy Awards will be hosted by Neil Patrick Harris who also serves as a producer on the telecast. If you plan to Tweet this story, please use #Emmys and mention the official Emmys Twitter handle @primetimeemmys.
Add Your Comment
Nominations-Round voting is open now until 10:00PM PDT on July 13.
Matthew Rhys talks about bringing a very different Perry Mason to life in the latest emmy magazine.
Multi-night virtual event in development for September. Academy donates $1 million to Actors Fund COVID-19 Emergency Relief.