Support the Internship Program
Yvonne Johnson, a Television Academy intern, at work with costume designer Mona May on set of the television series "Santa Clarita Diet" on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 in Santa Clarita, Calif. (Photo by Dan Steinberg/Invision/AP Images)
The Foundation's Internship Program creates dynamic career pathways in television for students across the nation. Your support will enable us to level the playing field for these students through paid internships, housing, and professional development opportunities. Every gift no matter the size makes a difference. No matter how small or large!
- $100 – Job skills session for one intern
- $250 – Job skills session + one day of pay for one intern
- $500 – Pays 3 interns for one day
- $1,000 – Three weeks of housing for one intern
- $2,500 – One week of pay + housing for two interns
Please help us make the entertainment industry a more inclusive and accessible place!