ABOUT THE EVENT
Governors Lori H. Schwartz & Chris Thomes, along with the Interactive Media Peer Group Executive Committee and Maru/Matchbox, invite members of the IMPG and a potential member guest to a panel discussion and networking event.
Content Discovery: Reach the Right Person at the Right Time on the Right Device
How do you get your content to the right person at the right time and on the right device? Veteran media researchers will discuss these topics and how market research is solving key business challenges.
- Megan Barbe, Vice President Consumer and Cultural Insights, ABC and Freeform
- Wayne Goldstein , Head of Global Research, Sony Pictures Television
- Jeff Grant, Senior Vice President, Research and Insights, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim
- Colleen Mendez , Head of Research, Fremantle US
- Audra Priluck – Vice President, Media & Entertainment, Maru/Matchbox
* Participants are subject to change.
- 7:00 pm – Doors open, Welcome reception with appetizers and drinks
- 7:30 pm – Panel/Q&A
- 8:20 pm - 9:00 pm – Networking
Please bring a potential member as your guest! Click here for the Interactive Media Peer Group Membership requirements.
Door prizes will be given at the conclusion of the panel discussion. Multiple prizes and multiple winners! All attendees with receive one door prize ticket. Must be present to win.
Only Television Academy Members with valid membership cards. Seating is subject to availability; first come, first served. Admittance is not guaranteed.
Maru/Matchbox has been pushing the boundaries of the media research and insights space for over a decade. We are a sector-focused consumer intelligence firm delivering better client outcomes. Our expert teams across media & entertainment, financial services, healthcare, tech, public affairs, CPG and retail are deeply invested in key sectors of the economy, providing insights and analysis backed by superior quality data.
Join our IMPG member-only LinkedIn Group for sharing professional insights and experiences, building connections and staying up-to-date on Interactive Media Emmy Awards and Television Academy news. To join, click here and Ask to Join!
Special Thanks to