10-Second Program Video Submission
In preparation for the 2021 Emmy Nominations Announcements on July 13, we are asking you to provide a video clip up to 10 seconds in length for the programs you have submitted in the following categories:
- Comedy Series
- Drama Series
- Limited or Anthology Series
- Variety Talk Series
- Competition Program
Please create a video (or select a clip) up to 10 seconds in length that represents your program.
The specifications for your video are:
- Video: 1920x1080 progressive
- Codec: H.264
- Bit rate: 6-8MB
- Audio: AAC, stereo, 192-320kbps, 44-48kHz
- Filename: Category_Program
- e.g. Comedy_Friends
- File size: must be under 4GB
- Preferred format: MP4
- Maximum length: ten seconds
- No added slates, timecodes, bars & tone, commercials, lower thirds, or promos
- Deadline to submit: June 30
Here are detailed Video Upload Specifications.
NOTE: By submitting your video, you agree that the Television Academy has the right to use it (in whole or in part) on the website and across social platforms. The Academy reserves the right to review the submitted video, and is not obligated to use or post all submissions.
Click here to submit your video.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please recall that when you submitted your program for Emmy consideration, you agreed to the following:
10. Each nominee agrees that any film, tape recording, screenshot, photography or supplemental printed material that is furnished to the Television Academy by or on behalf of the nominee in connection with an entry may be retained by the Television Academy for file, reference and archival purposes and may be viewed partially or in its entirety for judging purposes. All of or portions (i.e. "clips") from any such film, tape recording, screenshot, photography or supplemental printed material may be used on or in connection with the presentation and/or broadcast and/or other exhibition and/or promotion of any Emmy Awards Ceremony, including but not limited to any internet exhibition of such films, tape recordings, screenshots or clips from the same and/or supplemental printed material and use in connection with promotional announcements or other promotional activities for any of the foregoing; use of such films, tape recordings, screenshots or clips from the same and/or photography or supplemental printed material may involve use of other parties' name, voice and likeness rights, and such rights shall be subject to clearance by or with the assistance of nominee, as Television Academy may direct, and the nominee indemnifies the Television Academy against any claim of unauthorized or unlicensed use of any material.